Homes for sale in Buckhead reside in some of the most desirable real estate in this subdivision of Richmond Hill. Buckhead spans over 272 acres and consists of many small neighborhoods including Buckhead Estates, Windsong, Princeton, Laurenburg, Cambridge and Commonwealth. This covenant-ruled family community has a private homeowners association that was founded in 1993. It is situated along the southeastern coast between the Ogeechee and Tivoli Rivers in Richmond Hill, GA. Part of the Coastal Empire, Buckhead is a well-maintained, safe and family-friendly environment.
According to Savannah RealEstate Marketplace.com, home prices in this community “range from $300,000 to well over a million for deep water homes on the river. In the Windsong neighborhood, a resale 6 bedroom, 4 bath home with a deep water dock and 5000 square feet of living space is listed at 1.5 million. A marsh-front home with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and 3100 square feet is $550,000.”
With many acres of verdant beauty encompassed by great live oak trees and scenic natural habitats, Buckhead is a densely wooded area with an inviting landscape. It offers quiet country living at its best along with a temperate year round climate. Whether you like to wake up to a sunny day in flip flops or take a nap to the sound of an afternoon rain shower, Buckhead is great for those who don't want to battle snow and freezing temperatures. And for the gardeners out there, Buckhead has an average growing season lasting 10 months.
Do you want to raise a family, retire or just have a serene place to call home? This well developed community has a lot of activities to offer a prospective buyer. Some of its amenities include tennis courts and a club house. You will also have easy access to a large recreational park that includes baseball, soccer and football fields. A swimming pool is available when you want to cool down in the summer and bicycle trails give you a safe place to ride without having to risk cars and traffic.
Buckhead is located in Richmond Hill, GA. A quiet family community, Richmond Hill has excellent schools, a coastal location and a rich history to it. It is also 20 miles from historic Savannah. Being close to Savannah's commerce center contributes to Richmond Hill’s reputation as a great place to live. Richmond Hill has a rich history of its own and is also home to Henry Ford and the Fort McAllister Historic Park, a 1,725-acre Georgia state park with one of the best preserved forts from the 1860s and a museum specializing in Civil War artifacts.
As you can see, there is a lot to offer here and plenty of homes for sale in Buckhead. Living in Buckhead provides a first-class lifestyle of luxury, natural beauty and local charm. If you have any questions about Buckhead or would like to see some of the homes for sale, feel free to contact us.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- 3 beds, 3 baths2,408 sqft lot 40,510 sqftMLS 186006
- 4 beds, 3 baths3,100 sqft lot 23,086 sqftMLS 185948
- 5 beds, 4 baths3,288 sqft lot 29,185 sqftMLS 185860
- 4 beds, 3 baths2,364 sqft lot 22,215 sqftMLS 185833
- 4 beds, 4 baths2,452 sqft lot 33,976 sqftMLS 185769
- 4 beds, 3 baths3,153 sqft lot 22,215 sqftMLS 185498
- 5 beds, 4 baths3,873 sqft lot 23,086 sqftMLS 184312
- 4 beds, 3 baths2,411 sqft lot 36,154 sqftMLS 183413
- 4 beds, 4 baths3,167 sqft lot 35,719 sqftMLS 183191
- 5 beds, 5 baths4,095 sqft lot 34,848 sqftMLS 182631
- 4 beds, 4 baths2,698 sqft lot 34,848 sqftMLS 181331
- 5 beds, 3 baths3,281 sqft lot 31,798 sqftMLS 178661
- $574,9004 beds, 6 baths3,970 sqft lot 22,651 sqftMLS 178292
- 4 beds, 4 baths3,612 sqft lot 1.14 acMLS 176257
- 4 beds, 3 baths3,429 sqft lot 1.25 acMLS 176213
- 6 beds, 4 baths3,349 sqft lot 28,314 sqftMLS 175988
- 4 beds, 4 baths3,596 sqft lot 22,215 sqftMLS 175140
- 4 beds, 4 baths3,166 sqft lot 27,442 sqftMLS 171144
- 5 beds, 5 baths3,534 sqft lot 27,442 sqftMLS 169971
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
The listing data was last updated 2/23/18 4:36 PM PST.
Copyright 2018 Savannah Multi-List Corporation. All rights reserved.
This IDX Website is powered by Diverse Solutions 2018.